Don't miss another job. Register for updates.
VP of Product
- Salary: Negotiable
- Location: Dublin City Centre
- Job Number: BBBH7158
- Status: Permanent
- Experience: 6 - 7
We are currently working with a multi-national digital marketing company who work extensively with a major sector. They are at the top of their niche globally and are in a rapid growth phase which is why they are seeking to make the key appointment of a VP of Product to take the overall responsibility for the existing products, their management and further development.
This is the first Product role on the team and part of the role will be to hire exceptional product managers in the next year. The company are looking at experienced Product leaders - coming from a Product Director level role and with background in software development. The VP of Product will be be a thought leader and innovative force in how the company develop its technological environments.
● Deliver key strategic and transformative technology and the development of a high quality multi-channel environment, integrating physical and online products and channels.
● Contribute to business growth and commercial opportunities through technology innovation and/or the leveraging of emerging technologies that create competitive advantage
● Manage all staff and budgetary aspects associated with the team
● Establish effective supplier and contract management, and ensure an effective sourcing approach that makes best use of third party outsourced and in-house skills.
● Attract and select top talent and build a focused and highly qualified team (internal and third party organisations) to provide the capability to deliver on the agreed strategy.
● Contributing to the wider management of the company as required.
● Align and develop the technology capability - systems and organisation - to support business and market needs;
● Lead the development of a shared service technology function to support multi-channel development across all business lines.
● Collaborate closely with the business line managers and functional heads to ensure that business demand is managed, prioritised and that products and projects are delivered to agreed timeframes and budgets;
Skills and experience required
● Experience from leading software development company at an executive level - in a Product Director or Senior Leading position within software development
● Proven track record of developing and driving the strategic exploitation of technology to support company growth and expansion into new markets
● Proven leadership skills
● Tech skills: strong DBA; SQL Server 2012, Microsoft Integration Services expert with solid Architecture experience, MS Toolbox +.Net
● Structured and analytical
● Commercial mind, results oriented
● Excellent people and communication skills with an ability to influence others and form strong relationships
● Creative and pragmatic approach to problem solving; happy to be hands-on and not rely on others for support or insight
● World class drive and ambition
* Full eligibility to work in Ireland
If you believe that you are suitable for this role, please get in touch :)
The information we collect and how we use it:
Thank God it's Monday t/a Prosperity collects your information from job applications you have submitted such as your name, contact details and also sensitive personal data such as information in your CV, and such personal data is stored, processed, used and disclosed by us in the following way:
- It is stored on our company database and used by us to understand your needs and to match your profile with potential job opportunities where you have given your consent for us to do so
Thank God it's Monday t/a Prosperity takes the protection of your personal data very seriously.
For comprehensive information on how we manage and safeguard your data, and how you can understand what we retain and how you can update such data or have it deleted, please refer to - https://www.prosperity.ie/privacy.html
By proceeding with this job application, you are demonstrating clear affirmative action, signifying agreement to the processing of your personal data.