Don't miss another job. Register for updates.
Hi there, I am Damien, and I am a recruitment consultant specialising in the Irish Tech Sector. If you're looking for a developer job or you wish to recruit top developer talent, at whatever level, I'm more than happy to help.
I have 10 years' experience in the recruitment industry specialising in the IT market (France).
I am quite persistent and versatile in my quest for the perfect candidate, and I work a broad spectrum of roles - from helpdesk technician, Java, PHP or Asp.net Developer to Project manager.
IT System Administrator
- Salary: Negotiable
- Location: Dublin South
- Job Number: BBBH7074
- Status: Permanent
- Experience: 2 - 3
Our client, a dynamic Irish digital entertainment company, are looking to hire an IT System Administrator
In the role you will
Provide IT support covering hardware and software for laptops, desktops & Office 365 deployments and configure, build & install workstations, laptops & server infrastructure
Support and configure software applications and endpoint protection services
Use issue tracking system to record and resolve user incidents within specified SLA's
Diagnose and troubleshoot issues by applying technical expertise, product knowledge, communication and problem-solving skills
Maintain documentation for physical and logical network layouts for Cisco Catalyst switches
Required skills and experience:
* Proven experience in fulfilling the specified duties of this role for a medium sized business in a regulated industry following the ISO 27001 information security standards and compliance.
* Min 2 years of experience as an I.T. System Administrator.
* Degree in Computer Science.
* Desktop OS (Windows 7 to 10, macOS, Ubuntu), Windows Server
* Working knowledge of Active Directory
* Experience with PC/Workstation installation
* Working knowledge of MS Office & O365 - highly desirable
* Microsoft Windows Deployment Services
* VoIP configuration and troubleshooting
* Exposure to Intune Mobile Device Management
* Experience with purchase order processes and supplier management
* Excellent attention to detail
* Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
* AWS or similar cloud technologies
* macOS and Linux desktop administration
salary circa €30,000
If you believe that you are suitable for this role, please get in touch :)
The information we collect and how we use it:
Thank God it's Monday t/a Prosperity collects your information from job applications you have submitted such as your name, contact details and also sensitive personal data such as information in your CV, and such personal data is stored, processed, used and disclosed by us in the following way:
- It is stored on our company database and used by us to understand your needs and to match your profile with potential job opportunities where you have given your consent for us to do so
Thank God it's Monday t/a Prosperity takes the protection of your personal data very seriously.
For comprehensive information on how we manage and safeguard your data, and how you can understand what we retain and how you can update such data or have it deleted, please refer to - https://www.prosperity.ie/privacy.html
By proceeding with this job application, you are demonstrating clear affirmative action, signifying agreement to the processing of your personal data.