Don't miss another job. Register for updates.
Hi there, I am Damien, and I am a recruitment consultant specialising in the Irish Tech Sector. If you're looking for a developer job or you wish to recruit top developer talent, at whatever level, I'm more than happy to help.
I have 10 years' experience in the recruitment industry specialising in the IT market (France).
I am quite persistent and versatile in my quest for the perfect candidate, and I work a broad spectrum of roles - from helpdesk technician, Java, PHP or Asp.net Developer to Project manager.
Software Architect - Start Up - Ground Breaking Product
- Salary: Negotiable
- Location: Dublin City Centre
- Job Number: BBBH6602
- Status: Permanent
- Experience: 5 - 6
Senior Software Architect - Award-Winning Application
Start up based in Dublin, Ireland.
Awesome Award-Winning End-User Application. Start up based in Dublin, Ireland. They are looking to hire a Senior Software Architect to join the Board. Local or International experience.
Multitude of possibilities and challenges around visuals, data, analysis, advices, on the back-end. We are looking for a vision. Someone who will have a global and strategic vision of the whole Software Architecture.
You will report to the CTO
Creative work environment, Start-Up mode! Autonomy, simplicity and diverse work :)
Competitive Salary +Share Options depending on experience.
Define and design the software stack and architecture, including app design and deployment, back-end architecture.
- Design highly-available web-scale architectures
- Oversee all technical aspects of implementations
- Maintain in-depth knowledge of the organisation's technologies and architectures
- Communicate architectural decisions, plans, goals and strategies
- Initiate and deliver technology evaluations and recommendations
- Bachelor or Master's Degree of Software / Computer / Electronic Engineering, Computer Science, or similar
- 5+ years similar work experience
- Excellent documentation and communication skills in formal and informal settings
- Familiar with Agiles methodologies as SCRUM
- Deep knowledge and significant experience of full-stack development and integration
- Experience with modern design patterns such as microservices and distributed architectures
- Experience with Continuous Integration and Continuous Delivery practices
- Extensive experience with Public Cloud based offerings ranging from IaaS to SaaS
- Web Application Frameworks such as Node.js, Django
- Frontend development in a hybrid framework like Ionic, Angular, React.js; native Android / iOS nice to have